Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Quirino Province: Maddela

 



after my short trip in Santiago I quickly took a van bound to Maddela, Quirino to visit the Maddela Falls. This is one of the cleaneast province that I have ever been, locked down and surrounded with the mountainous range of Sierra Madre it is a more than 10 hours land trip from Manila and almost 2 hours from Santiago City, Isabela. I arrived in Quirino for about an hour and quickly look for a place to eat before I meet my friends who happened to be my tour guides and photographer that time. I was also looking for their delicacies and souvenir shop unfortunately I could not find one.

 
 
 


The Road going to Maddela Falls taken inside the tricycle
We arrived in Maddela Waterfalls for about an hour and we paid 25 pesos for the entrance fee. we owned the falls that time since there were no other tourist around. I really love the waterfalls and I prefer the falls than swimming on the beach or hiking in the mountain although going to the falls needs some effort, magnificent things in this world is always hidden somewhere and you need to find it to feel and witness its beauty.

Maddela Waterfalls and Forest Resort
 


 
 I really enjoyed my short trip to this wonderful falls with the help of my friends there. after almost an hour enjoying myself in this beautiful place I went to the van terminal bound to Santiago City. I will surely go back to this place  to visit some of the attractions in Quirino Province.



They are my friends who helped me going to Maddela Falls :)

How to get there :
 Ride a bus from Manila bound to Maddela fare around 800. bus includes Dagupan and Florida or you can fly to Cauayan, Isabela via Cebupacific then ride a van going to Santiago city and from Santiago you can take vans going to Maddela.

Thank you reading :)





1 comment: